Scout BJ Bag Pocket Tote | Large Utility Tote
Scout bags are one of my longtime favorites. I’ve used these for years as beach bags, totes, and carry-ons for travel.
I also use them in my everyday veterinary practice to carry my portable printer and many veterinary products.
When I’m going on a trip and want to minimize what I take with me, I use one of these totes as my carry-on, and then when I get to my beach destination, it doubles as my beach bag. I also love using them as a market tote when hitting a farmers’ market or festival.
The durability is excellent. I can attest to this; I put my bags through a lot! My bags must stand up to dog paws, kitty nails, and being dragged to multiple locations in one day.
If you need a larger tote bag for the beach or longer trips, the BJ pocket tote is a perfect option. It has a large inner compartment that can be zippered close. Like all Scout bags, you can easily wipe it down it if gets sandy. Why I Like It:
- Heavy-duty straps with comfort grip
- Max-capacity breakaway zipper for open-top or zip-top use
- Stable, burst-proof bottom allows tote bag to stand up on its own
- Two exterior pleated pockets
- Two exterior flat pockets
- Interior zipper pocket for safe keeping
- Holds up to 75 lbs
Dimensions: 18.5″W X 14″H X 8.5″D